MACOMB BUSINESS AWARDS
There are nearly 18,000 businesses that call Macomb County home. They are important not only for the direct jobs they create but also for the many ways that they contribute to our communities in general.
County Executive Mark A. Hackel will join the Macomb County Department of Planning & Economic Development to honor a business in each of the following categories on February 14, 2017.
- Champion of Workforce Development – utilizing innovative practices for hiring, training and retaining employees.
- Corporate Citizen – offering meaningful community engagement through service and financial support.
- Diversification Leader – generating new business by expanding products/services provided or tapping new markets.
- Efficiency Expert – increasing cash flow through process and/or energy efficiency.
- Model of OneMacomb - cultivating an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued.
- Startup Business to Watch - growing startup that has been operating for less than four years and has more than two full-time employees.