MACOMB BUSINESS AWARDS
There are nearly 18,000 businesses that call Macomb County home. They provide nearly 380,000 jobs for people and contribute to our community in many ways.
County Executive Mark A. Hackel joins with the Macomb County Department of Planning & Economic Development to honor businesses at the annual Macomb Business Awards on the second Tuesday in February. For 2018, we will gather on February 13 and honor a single recipient in each of the following categories:
- Champion of Workforce Development – utilizing innovative practices for hiring, training and retaining employees.
- Corporate Citizen – offering meaningful community engagement through service and financial support.
- Diversification Leader – generating new business by expanding products/services provided or tapping new markets.
- Efficiency Expert – increasing cash flow through process and/or energy efficiency.
- Model of OneMacomb - cultivating an environment where diversity and inclusion are valued.
- Startup Business to Watch - growing startup that has been operating for less than four years and has more than two full-time employees.