With more than 860,000 residents, Macomb County is one of Michigan’s most densely populated areas. Located in greater Detroit, there are nearly 17,000 businesses here offering employment for nearly 275,000 individuals. With an industrial base built on more than 100 years of creating the evolution of the automotive industry, our manufacturers have expanded to serve many industries. Here, you will find an unparalleled supply chain, exceptional workforce and modern infrastructure. Add safe communities, excellent schools, outstanding health care and four glorious seasons to enjoy and it becomes easy to see that Macomb County offers an amazing quality of life that only Pure Michigan can provide.
Macomb County Business Development Services
The Macomb County Department of Planning and Economic Development serves as the county’s premiere agency for advancing business growth. Our seasoned staff of business development specialists stands ready to meet the evolving needs of the industry. With an exclusive blend of knowledge, resources and skill, our primary goal is to foster economic growth within our expansive regional network. We aim to tailor an assistance program to meet your company’s unique needs.
Concierge service for companies of all sizes:
- Site selection
- Access to development incentives
- Workforce recruitment and training services
- Guidance for moving through local and state permitting
- Introductions to a vast supplier network of “cradle to grave” suppliers that only the Motor City can deliver
- Market research including deep demographics, workforce capacity and infrastructure support
- Access to financing options including venture capital, low-interest redevelopment loans and other government programs
Get in touch, we can help
Phone Number: +1-586-469-5285