A critical step in arriving at any sound business decision is to obtain and consider the relevant data. Our department’s access to key data resources and research tools allows us to help you confidently plot a successful course for the future of your business. Whether you are looking to select an industrial site or building, identify potential customers, determine property tax liability, analyze demographic factors for retail site location, or require customized research of any kind, our department is prepared to provide you with expert assistance.
- Commercial & Industrial property database
- Demographic and labor/employment information
- Market segmentation and consumer spending information
- Federal defense contract awards data sets
- Multiple business directory databases
- U.S. Census Business and Industry data sets
- U.S. Census Demographic data sets
The department has access to a wide range of data sources. Please contact us for additional information about making Macomb your home.