Macomb County's International Landing Zone
Are you thinking about establishing operations in the United States?
The Macomb County International Landing Zone offers tailored business development services for companies within the industries of aerospace, advanced manufacturing, additive manufacturing, cybersecurity, defense, robotics and autonomous systems.
Approved tenants receive
- Modern office space at no cost for six months
- Access to business acceleration programs
- Consultation with legal and accounting services
- Centrally located in metropolitan Detroit
- Proximity to existing and potential customers and suppliers - such as, Army Ground Vehicle Service Center, TACOM, and ten Defense PRIME contractors as well as hundreds of suppliers
- Access to educational institutions, mentors and industry experts
For more information:
Curt Chowanic, Business Development Specialist
Macomb County Department of Planning & Economic Development