Online Business Connect
The Macomb County CARES for Small Business Program will make up to $5 million available to help local small businesses through the Online Business Connect Program. This program is targeted at customer-facing companies that will utilize these grant funds to pivot their business strategies and increase the online presence in an effort to mitigate the impact social distancing restrictions.
Vouchers up to $10,000 will be made available to businesses who are seeking:
- Website creation
- Updates/enhancement of current websites
- Implementation of e-commerce applications
- Digital marketing training
- Digital advertising and/or increased search engine optimization
Application opens Sept. 1, 2020 and will remain open until Sept. 30, 2020 or when funds are exhausted. Organizations who have received previous MEDC Restart grants or Macomb County Cares Act funding are eligible to apply. Work performed must be under contractual obligation through vetted vendors. A list of vetted vendors will be available. All work must be completed by Nov. 30, 2020.
Who is eligible?
To be eligible for this grant, Macomb County businesses must meet the following criteria:
- Have a physical location in Macomb County (office/building/store front)
- Employ less than 50 employees
- Customer-facing organization (such as retail, restaurant, gyms)
- Have a valid Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Registered with LARA or Macomb County Clerk’s Office prior to March 16, 2019
- Have been in business for at least 12 months
Businesses that are ineligible for this round of funding includes:
- Those located outside of Macomb County
- Those that do not own, lease, or rent a building/office/store front in Macomb County
- Home-based businesses
- Self-employed or independent contractors (1099 employee)
Vendor Sign Up - DEADLINE Sept 11
At this time we are not accpeting anymore vendors. Thank you.
Click above to submit a Question
Click above to Apply