MACOMB BUSINESS AWARDS
Save the Date: April 23, 2019
Tickets available soon
Please plan to join Macomb County Executive Mark A. Hackel and the Macomb County Department of Planning & Economic Development to honor outstanding businesses at the annual Macomb Business Awards.
New categories! A single recipient in each category will be named at the breakfast:
- Trailblazer of Future Talent – creating partnerships that provide opportunities for the next generation of our workforce to explore and experience career possibilities.
- Corporate Citizen – providing meaningful support to our community through service and/or philanthropy.
- Champion of Work/Life Integration – offering innovative benefits that enable employees to balance work responsibilities with personal passions (Sponsored by Metro Parent magazine).
- Model of OneMacomb - cultivating an environment where diversity is valued as evidenced by inclusive practices.
- Hidden Gem – uncovering a unique Made-in-Macomb product or place that more people should know about!
- Manufacturer of the Year – in recognition of a manufacturer of any size that is achieving success through its efforts to diversify its customer base, retain employees and/or implement new technologies or efficiencies.