MACOMB BUSINESS AWARDS
The 2020 Macomb Business Awards will be announced the week of December 14, 2020
In previous years, an awards ceremony has been held to mark the event. This year, Macomb County will be announcing the winners of each Macomb Business category via the Macomb County Planning & Economic Development Facebook page the week of December 14, 2020.
2020 Macomb Business Award Recipients
- Champion of Workplace Culture – First State Bank
- Corporate Citizen – Warner Norcross + Judd
- Diversity and Inclusion Leader – CARE of Southeastern Michigan
- Hidden Gem – The Reptarium
- Manufacturer of the Year – Paslin
- Trailblazer of Future Talent – Drive One Detroit
- Beacon of Economic Development – John Bierbusse, Michigan Works! Macomb/St. Clair
- Partner of Economic Development – Macomb Chamber Alliance - Macomb County Chamber, Sterling Heights Regional Chamber, Anchor Bay Chamber of Commerce, Eastpointe-Roseville Chamber of Commerce, Greater Romeo Washington Chamber of Commerce and Richmond Chamber of Commerce.
The 2020 Macomb Business Awards categories are:
- Champion of Workplace Culture – offering creative solutions that empower employees to balance work responsibilities with personal commitments and passions (sponsored by Metro Parent)
- Corporate Citizen – providing meaningful support to our community through service and/or philanthropy.
- Diversity and Inclusion Leader – creating an environment where diversity is valued as evidenced by inclusive practices. (Sponsored by OneMacomb).
- Hidden Gem – uncovering a unique Made-in-Macomb product or place that more people should know about!
- Manufacturer of the Year – in recognition of a manufacturer or supplier of any size or industry that is achieving success through its efforts to diversify its customer base, retain employees and/or implement new technologies or efficiencies.
- Trailblazer of Future Talent – creating partnerships that provide opportunities for the next generation of our workforce to explore career possibilities and experience work-based learning.