MACOMB BUSINESS AWARDS
Save the Date - Macomb Business Awards - Thursday, September 16, 2021
Nominations Open in Early July. Check back for additional details
The 2021 Macomb Business Awards categories are:
- Champion of Workplace Culture – Fosters a flexible and creative workplace that enables employees to balance work with their personal commitments.
- Hometown Hero – Supports/supported the community in an extraordinary way throughout the last year (i.e. pivoted to produce PPE or sanitation products; donated meals to first responders, etc.).
- Diversity and Inclusion Leader – Continuously cultivates a work environment where diversity is valued as evidenced by inclusive practices.
- Hidden Gem – A small business with 1-50 employees that offers a unique “made in Macomb” product or service that more people should know about.
- Manufacturer of the Year – A manufacturer or supplier of any size in any industry that is achieving success through its efforts to diversify its customer base, retain employees and/or implement new technologies or efficiencies.
- Trailblazer of Future Talent – Creates opportunities for the next generation of Macomb County’s workforce to explore career possibilities and experience work-based learning.