Submit a Nomination
Save the Date - Macomb Business Awards - Thursday, September 16, 2021
Nominations will be accepted from July 12-30, 2021.
The 2021 Macomb Business Awards categories are:
- Champion of Workplace Culture – Fosters a flexible and creative workplace that enables employees to balance work with their personal commitments.
- Hometown Hero – Supports/supported the community in an extraordinary way throughout the last year (i.e. pivoted to produce PPE or sanitation products; donated meals to first responders, etc.).
- Diversity and Inclusion Leader – Continuously cultivates a work environment where diversity is valued as evidenced by inclusive practices.
- Hidden Gem – A small business with 1-50 employees that offers a unique “made in Macomb” product or service that more people should know about.
- Manufacturer of the Year – A manufacturer or supplier of any size in any industry that is achieving success through its efforts to diversify its customer base, retain employees and/or implement new technologies or efficiencies.
- Trailblazer of Future Talent – Creates opportunities for the next generation of Macomb County’s workforce to explore career possibilities and experience work-based learning.
The link below provides access to the nomination form. You will be asked to provide background information about the company or organization you wish to nominate and contact information. You will also be asked to provide a 300-word description of how the nominee achieved success in the selected category.
There are only a few rules:
The nominee must be based in Macomb County OR have significant impact here.
While you are welcome to nominate more than one company or organization for an award, you must select a single category for each nominee. (You may not nominate the same company in more than one category).
Past recipients are not eligible for consideration in the same category until three years have passed since the award was last given. (See past recipients if you aren't sure.)
Visit our "Tips" page for information about how nominations are scored and ideas about how to create a competitive nomination.
Nominations must be received by 11:59 p.m. on July 30, 2021.
MBA Committee reserves the right to disqualify any submissions that do not meet the minimum requirements.