Submit a Nomination
Nominations for the 8th Annual Macomb Business Awards will be accepted between February 5 and February 26, 2020 in the following categories:
- Champion of Workplace Culture – offering creative solutions that empower employees to balance work responsibilities with personal commitments and passions (sponsored by Metro Parent)
- Corporate Citizen – providing meaningful support to our community through service and/or philanthropy.
- Diversity and Inclusion Leader – creating an environment where diversity is valued as evidenced by inclusive practices. (Sponsored by OneMacomb).
- Hidden Gem – uncovering a unique Made-in-Macomb product or place that more people should know about!
- Manufacturer of the Year – in recognition of a manufacturer or supplier of any size or industry that is achieving success through its efforts to diversify its customer base, retain employees and/or implement new technologies or efficiencies.
- Trailblazer of Future Talent – creating partnerships that provide opportunities for the next generation of our workforce to explore career possibilities and experience work-based learning.
The link below provides access to the nomination form. You will be asked to provide background information about the company or organization you wish to nominate and contact information. You will also be asked to provide a 300-word description of how the nominee achieved success in the selected category.
There are only a few rules:
The nominee must be based in Macomb County OR have significant impact here.
While you are welcome to nominate more than one company or organization for an award, you must select a single category for each nominee. (You may not nominate the same company in more than one category).
Past recipients are not eligible for consideration in the same category until three years have passed since the award was last given. (See past recipients if you aren't sure.)
Visit our "Tips" page for information about how nominations are scored and ideas about how to create a competitive nomination.
Nominations must be received by 11:59 p.m. on February 26, 2020.
MBA Committee reserves the right to disqualify any submissions that do not meet the minimum requirements.